Thursday, July 10, 2008

Recent Projects


We took advantage of Home Depot closing to get some great deals on a few things for our house. We installed a new hanging pendant light in our dining room. And the ceiling is still intact! I was afraid it would collapse when we worked on it since it's so old... We also got a new faucet for our kitchen sink. And we have water pressure! You can actually rinse crumbs off of a plate without having to scrub!


The light:



The new faucet:




My most recent knitting project. I call it the button bag.


My exciting news: I finally got my letter from the DOE saying I completed IMAP! The portfolio is totally done and I can apply for my Proficient Practitioner license. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! Your house looks super cute! Maybe one day I'll be able to come out and see it :)

Hope you're doing well and I'll see you in December!!

Claire